As of 2007, Lauderdale Lakes's population is 31,924 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 0.90 percent. See all of our Lauderdale Lakes demographic data.
The median home cost in Lauderdale Lakes is $285,900. Home appreciation the last year has been 22.60 percent. Find more data on Lauderdale Lakes Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Lauderdale Lakes's cost of living is 0.55% Lower than the U.S. average. See our full report on Lauderdale Lakes Cost of Living.
Lauderdale Lakes public schools spend $5,520 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 23.6 students per teacher in Lauderdale Lakes. Learn about Lauderdale Lakes Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Lauderdale Lakes is 3.70 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Lauderdale Lakes jobs have Increased by 4.59 percent. See our full report on Lauderdale Lakes Economy.
College/University in Lauderdale Lakes:
- ULTRASOUND DIAGNOSTIC SCHOOL (Full-time enrollment: 467; Location: 4780 N STATE RD 7 BLDG E STE 100; Private, for-profit; Website: WWW.UDSEDUCATION.COM)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Lauderdale Lakes:
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 3 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Full-time enrollment: 2,879)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 6 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 7 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 8 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY-BOCA RATON (about 17 miles; BOCA RATON, FL; FT enrollment: 14,311)
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 20 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 5,780)
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 27 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 25,323)
Public high schools in Lauderdale Lakes:
- BOYD H. ANDERSON HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 2,656; Location: 3050 NW 41STREET STREET; Grades: 09 - 12)
- SMART SCHOOL INSTITUTE OF TECH/COM (Students: 132; Location: 3020 NW 33 AVENUE; Grades: 09 - 12)
Public primary/middle schools in Lauderdale Lakes:
- PARK LAKES ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 1,205; Location: 3925 STATE ROAD 7; Grades: KG - 05)
- LAUDERDALE LAKES MIDDLE SCHOOL (Students: 1,000; Location: 3911 NW 30TH AVENUE; Grades: 06 - 08)
- ORIOLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 838; Location: 3081 NW 39TH STREET; Grades: PK - 05)
- CENTRAL CHARTER SCHOOL (Students: 576; Location: 4515 N STATE ROAD 7; Grades: PK - 06)
- EAGLE ACADEMY CHARTER SCHOOL (Students: 109; Location: 3020 NW 33 AVENUE; Grades: 06 - 12)
- RIVERWOOD NORTH YOUTH (Location: 4850 N STATE ROAD 7; Grades: N - N )